All originals available for purchase are listed in the shop. Also, you will find originals in the respective collections, which are also listed in the header menu under the Collections tab.
I will inform you about upcoming collections via social media and in my newsletter. Newsletter subscribers get early access to all collections. You can subscribe here.
Throughout my collections, you will find three different print products:
- Fine art giclée prints on Canson Infinity Baryta Prestige, a deluxe heavy weight 340gsm fine art pape. I only use archival museum-quality ink so that you will enjoy your artworks for many years to come
- Fine art giclée prints on canvas. I only use archival museum-quality ink so that you will enjoy your artworks for many years to come
- Direct print on aluminum, which is the perfect medium for very graphic illustrations due to its shine and evenness. It comes ready to hang.
The internationally standardized printing quality allows for an incredibly lively color range and the pigments last (even in sunshine) true to color for years. All print ranges are limited and will be discontinued after the last sale. (So, go grab yourself one as long as it lasts …)
If you want a print in a size that is not offered in the shop, please contact me at email@example.com. I will make sure you get exactly the print that you want and need.
Direct print on aluminum - the white is not printed, but left out of the print. This allows for a slight relief with an AMAZING sheen
All direct prints on aluminum are borderless
Aluminum prints come ready to hang (this is the back of the print)
The aluminum is rather thin, study and completely even. Wonderfully modern, elegant and classy.
Fine art prints on high quality paper are always signed and editioned by hand and will have a white frame. The lower border will have the edition number and the signage
I retain all rights to all artworks I create. I retain the right to make reproductions of any and all artwork. Buyers have the option to purchase the full or partial rights to originals (additional to the purchase price of the original).
After the purchase, the buyer does have the right to display my artwork in his home or office. He is prohibibited though from selling the painting and from making reproductions of any kind without my written permission.
If my artwork is being displayed in media outlets (e.g. via an interior photoshoot for a design magazine), I only ask for credit for my artwork.
Rooms get more personality when artwork is displayed. Therefore, I am more than happy to offer interior designers a discount on all prints. Please contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your coupon code.
I ship within 3-7 working days of purchase. All prints are printed especially for you, which requires 1-3 working days. The duration of shipping is determined by where you live. Within Germany, it is usually 1-3 working days. For international shipment, I cannot give any precise answer. But rest assured that I will always keep you posted on the process of shipment, so you know when to expect these wonderful packages.
- Prints (A2 and smaller) are packed flat with a sturdy supportive back in a clear sleeve for protection within a sturdy packaging box to ensure safe transport.
- Originals are being carefully wrapped in paper and padded extensively within a sturdy cardboard box.